God has sovereignly brought together a series of extraordinary events to propel Operation Exodus USA forward with greater momentum:
- The Jewish community has offered unprecedented support to our efforts in the USA.
- Ebenezer Emergency Fund International has released the USA office to focus all our resources into encouraging Aliyah from the USA.
- The number of people interested in making Aliyah has increased by thousands. Most of these are Russian-speaking Jewish people living in Brooklyn, NY.
- Shirley Lawrenson, a key leader who has worked in Israel and the Ukraine, is now available to serve in our new Brooklyn, NY hub. She has coordinated the transportation by ship of over 40,000 Jewish people making Aliyah!
- CharismaLife Ministries has dedicated a significant portion of their Ohio church facility for the support of the Jewish community, and for the establishment of an Operation Exodus USA office for the Great Lakes region.
As the Lord has wondrously caused these events to fall into place, we are launching a major initiative to go where the need is greatest. This initiative, For His Name’s Sake Campaign, has two major objectives: to expand the presence, and the awareness of Operation Exodus USA.